“Press-Her” nails are available at Presshersets.com
As a full time working Mom during the pandemic, visiting a nail salon isn’t ideal for me but that shouldn’t stop me from having the experience of glamorous manicured nails! Press-her has me covered!
Press-her offers premium gel press-on nails. You can shop the catalog on the website OR have a set custom made! They have sets available for kids, too! You even have the option of choosing between a glue application or a sticky adhesive nail tab.
When it came time to shop for my NYE look, I knew I had to get my hands on this X-Mas eve set.
This particular set was $45, but the sets range between $25 – $45 depending on the style. If that seems a little steep, don’t worry! The site has finance options available through “Quadpay” which allows you to break your payments up into 4 interest free installments. Don’t you love when a company works with you?
Before You Buy
These nails are made to order for optimum customization, so there are 2 things to consider before you purchase: your size and the length/shape.
The site offers tips on how to size your nails, you’ll want to make sure you know your size before purchasing so that the press-ons fit comfortably on top of your nails.
The length of the press-ons are offered in
- Short (a more natural length)
- Medium (approximately 1 inch in length)
- Long (think Cardi B)
The shape of the press-ons are offered in
I opted for the Medium Square.
Shipping was fast AND affordable! Standard shipping is $6.95 and, if you make a purchase over $65, shipping is free! From the time of purchase, it only took 3 business days for my nails to arrive! Talk about efficient!
In the box, I received:
- My X-mas Eve nails, which were secured on a sticky “glue” board and encased in an acrylic box
- The application kit which included the nail glue, a nail filer, a nail buffer, 2 alcohol pads and a wooden cuticle pusher
- A business card with a complimentary sticker!
- Instructions for application and removal
Side note: I love that I have the option of reusing my press-ons! You’re really getting your bang for your buck, here!
Application was done in 4 easy steps. After washing your hands:
- Push back cuticles and buff natural nails to remove shine
- Dehydrate nails with alcohol pad
- Add glue to natural nail (or adhesive nail tab if thats what you opted for)
- Apply your “Press-her” press-ons
POW! Freshly hand crafted manicured nails!
Pictures don’t do these justice, here’s a close up:
Do you see the glimmer on those jewels!?!?
After ringing in the New Year, my nails were safely removed with cuticle oil and a soak in warm soap and water. The cuticle pusher helped! I will definitely be reusing these the next chance I get!
You can shop the catalog and purchase a set of your own at Presshersets.com.
Happy shopping ^_^